Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Introduction

I am the 'Moe Deity', I love all things that are moe and 2D. To hell with the real.
I am currently in high school, with little people that I can call 'friends'. Ever since a few years ago, I began to shun the real world and has been living in constant loneliness. Though, with many school work and such, I began to find a way and to use the people around me. I created a simple facade to deceive them and make them do school work. I have little free time on my hands, so, I could use a few pawns.

In this blog, I plan to share pictures, figures, and any other information regarding of any moe, beautiful/gorgeous, hawt, and badass anime or game characters. Which most likely will be girls. Stay tuned for recent updates.

Oh and, I'll probably post stuff about Japan too.

Here's a starter.
The personification of moe. My waifu, Towa Erio.

No comments:

Post a Comment